theattitudequotes407 posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago
Flirting is not something that comes easily to everyone. Even the most confident people will freeze up and utter a wimpy "hey" when they see their crush approaching them in the hallways. Don’t panic. We have plenty of tips for flirting that will help you get your crush’s attention.
This content is imported via embedname. You may be capable of finding the same content elsewhere, or you might be able get more information from their web site.
1. Be confident. Trust me, there’s nothing sexier than confidence. Your crush (and everyone else) will take notice if you’re strutting down the halls like you own them. The girl who is special will be loved by your crush.
2. Show them that you are interested in their lives. Everybody loves a compliment and almost everyone enjoys talking about themselves. Do not miss the chance to have a conversation with your crush. Ask your crush lots of questions about their lives and show you are truly interested. They will be impressed by how curious and interested you are in them.
3. Attract attention to your lips. This sounds crazy, but it really works. Get pouty and keep chapstick or lip gloss in your bag.
gitarijada can apply a layer if your crush is approaching. You’ll have them imagining those lips all day.
4. Smiling and saying hello to your crushes when they pass you in the halls is a good idea. I know, when you’re walking down the hall and you see your crush approaching, it can be the scariest feeling in the world. You will likely react by looking down at your phone, pretending you are in a frantic text conversation. But ignore these instincts and look up at them. No need to get into a big conversation (unless you want to!). You can just wave for a few seconds, then say hi and move on. Boom, you’ll be on your crushes radar.
This content is imported from Giphy. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
5. You shouldn’t ignore your crush, but not for too long. It seems counterintuitive, right? But imagine running into your crush and a group of their friends at McDonald’s. Start by saying hello to their friends, and then start a convo. Your crush will feel the tiniest bit left out, until you turn to include them (and make their day).
6. The bump-and-flatter is a skill you should master. You may "accidentally" bump into a hottie at an event. You can laugh and say, "Oh, sorry. I’m a total klutz with cute people. They will be instantly impressed and eager to learn more about you. That’s when you introduce yourself and start a convo.
7. Don’t look at them. I know, this seems so scary. When someone notices you staring at them, they usually turn away quickly to not realize you were actually eating a hamburger. Next time, you might try this. Get all of your confidence. When your crush notices you, smile at them and maybe even wink. This will let your crush know that you are confident enough to invite you to dinner.
8. Look at what they are wearing. Ask them about their sport or band shirt. This will show that you are interested in their lives and will spark a conversation.
9. Sometimes it’s important to be obvious. You might be playing frisbee at the park when you accidentally throw it towards the girls near you. An exaggerated apology lets them know you’re flirting on purpose (and in on the joke) and could lead to a conversation.
Face, Hair, Eyebrow, Photograph, Forehead, Chin, Hairstyle, Head, Portrait, Jaw,
10. Introduce your friend. If you’re afraid to initiate a convo on your own, you can bring your friend along to introduce her to your crush. It may sound odd, but it can sometimes be easier to approach someone in a different way.
11. You should flirt before you meet them. Text your crush, "You should be wearing that blue shirt tonight. It will make your eyes shine! 🙂 A flirty message lets them know you are thinking of them and makes them want to see you again. Also, it’s a great way to see if your advice was taken.
This content has been imported from Giphy. It is possible to find the exact same content in a different format or to get more information at their website.
12. To break the ice, start with something simple. If you are thinking about picking up lines, the only ones coming to your door are likely super lame, recycled ones. "Did you feel it…when you fell from Heaven?" Or, "How heavy does an elephant weigh?" Just enough to break the ice! If you’re trying to play it smooth but you’re coming up short, embrace the awkwardness and just be cute as hell. Jughead Jones would be grateful.