nieceengine1 posted an update 3 months, 1 week ago
Direct response (or direct response marketing) is a method of getting people to take immediate action. For example, they might make a donation or sign up for a service. While this isn’t a unique concept, cutting-edge techniques in email and social media marketing have driven the demand for direct response copywriting to an all-time high.
Direct response copywriting is one of the best ways to communicate with your target audience. Hire only the most skilled copywriters to help you achieve the best ROI. They are experts in persuasive writing that sells your product or services.
Once you have decided to outsource, how do you find the right professional? There are many PR professionals, including freelance designers, copywriters and marketing consultants. Most of them are skilled at their chosen field.
Here are a few tips that might help you find the Best Direct Response Copywriters for your business.
1. Check Their Website (and be careful of a copywriter that hasn’t got one): This should be your first port of call. Not only will a copywriter’s website reveal you a little bit about their skills and experience, it will also provide you a good feel for their "style." Not every copywriter suits every businessman, and the website is a great way to decide if a particular freelancer is a right "fit."
2. Speak to Them: If they make the first cut, call them. In many cases, copywriters are more than happy to chat with prospective clients about their projects. And it’s essential for the business owner and the direct response copywriter to "click." But don’t expect them to give away all their secrets in a short phone call. And please, don’t expect them always to be available to meet in person. Most decent copywriters are honestly fully booked.
3. Niche/Experience/Expertise: While most copywriters are man-of-all-work, happy to try their skill at any writing they feel confident with, they still have their specializations. If you want an annual report writer, then a copywriter that particularly mentions yearly reports would be a great option than an advertising copywriter, who, in turn, would be your best option if you want a catchy slogan. Some copywriters work almost exclusively in particular areas – such as medical and health, start-ups, technology, and so on.
4. Portfolio/Testimonials/Clients: Naturally, a direct response Copywriter is only going to put their best work and their most satisfied clients on their website, but it’s still a good sign of their expertise. If, for instance, their website mentions they deal with large businesses, but their testimonials are all from small business, then you should be careful of their claims. Their portfolio and testimonials should reflect their knowledge and experience.
5. Professionalism: A good copywriter will ask for a brief before quoting on a project and send a detailed quote. Your website should contain information about their work and standard terms and conditions. They will usually ask for a deposit once they have received their quote.
Direct Response Copywriting is the most powerful way to sell anything. One of the Best Direct Response Copywriters in the world is Robert Sean Pascoe of worldclasscopywriting.com with over 16 years of realworld advertising marketing experience. His copywriting services are one of the best investments you can make in the success of your business.
More details about
Direct Response Copywriter have a look at this useful resource.