- This event has passed.
Stay Safe! Program
Nov 18 at 10:00am - 3:00pm$35
Real-world scenarios often call on children to respond to challenges. The Red Cross Stay Safe! program teaches applicable and age-appropriate skills, while increasing and reinforcing a youth’s capacity to improve his or her own safety. Whether in their community or on their own, this group will be given better tools to Stay Safe! in a variety of different situations. Learn about:
• Importance of responsibility and respect while being accountable for yourself.
• Importance of setting and following rules around safety when staying on your own.
• How to stay safe at home and within the community.
• How to prepare, recognize and respond to unexpected situations, (i.e. inclement weather,
strangers, unanticipated visits).
• Basic first aid & water rescue
For children ages 9-13