- This event has passed.
Nature Photo Workshops: Fall Colours on Vancouver Island
One event on October 14, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on October 15, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on October 16, 2022 at 12:00 am
Join me to photograph fall colours at their peak on Vancouver Island. The old-growth forests, moss covered trees and rivers provide great photo opportunities. We might even encounter black bears near creeks since this time of year coïncides with the salmon return (you will be given safety instructions about bears at the start of the workshop.)
Max. 5 participants. Sign up today! catherinebabault.com/workshops
What to expect:
– Immerse yourself in a hands-on learning experience with a local photographer, who knows the right times and places for wildlife and landscape photography.
– Learn about the fundamentals of nature photography, the art of seeing and ethical photography, with a small group of people who share the same interests for nature and photography (limited to 5 participants).
– Improve your vision and creativity.
– Learn how to prepare for nature photography outings.
– Get to know your camera better.
– Expect a friendly atmosphere.
The workshop is designed for beginner and intermediate photographers and focus on landscape, nature, wildlife and abstract photography. It takes place in the outdoors only. Each day, we will take short hikes (max. 4 km) on uneven terrain in the forest and the coast.