- This event has passed.
Nature Photo Workshop: Summer on Vancouver Island
One event on July 19 at 12:00am
One event on July 20 at 12:00am
This summer, be inspired by the charismatic wildlife and beautiful landscapes on Vancouver Island. During the season, the Island is transformed into a gigantic tableau with vibrant colours and many species such as the bald eagle, elk, seal, mink and a wide variety of birds. In the old-growth forests, rivers and waterfalls weave their way beneath moss-covered trees while alpine meadows are blanketed in wildflowers. You will have the opportunity to photograph all these subjects during this three-day workshop.
Max. 5 participants. Sign up today! catherinebabault.com/workshops
What to expect:
– Immerse yourself in a hands-on learning experience with a local photographer, who knows the right times and places for wildlife and landscape photography.
– Learn about the fundamentals of nature photography, the art of seeing and ethical photography, with a small group of people who share the same interests for nature and photography (limited to 5 participants).
– Improve your vision and creativity.
– Learn how to prepare for nature photography outings.
– Get to know your camera better.
– Expect a friendly atmosphere.
The workshop is designed for beginner and intermediate photographers and focus on landscape, nature, wildlife and abstract photography. It takes place in the outdoors only. Each day, we will take short hikes (max. 4 km) on uneven terrain in the forest and the coast.