- This event has passed.
Nature Photo Workshop: Spring on Vancouver Island
One event on May 28, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on May 29, 2022 at 12:00 am
Spring on Vancouver Island brings a new palette of colours and inspiration. The landscape transforms in shades of green, fern takes over the floor in old-growth forests and the snow melt swells streams to form beautiful cascades. Meanwhile, in the temperate rainforest and on the coast, mammals and birds care for their offsprings. It is a busy time of the year for wildlife and for nature photographers.
Max. 5 participants. Sign up today!
What to expect:
– Immerse yourself in a hands-on learning experience with a local photographer, who knows the right times and places for wildlife and landscape photography.
– Learn about the fundamentals of nature photography, the art of seeing and ethical photography, with a small group of people who share the same interests for nature and photography (limited to 5 participants).
– Improve your vision and creativity.
– Learn how to prepare for nature photography outings.
– Get to know your camera better.
– Expect a friendly atmosphere.
The workshop is designed for beginner and intermediate photographers and focus on landscape, nature, wildlife and abstract photography. It takes place in the outdoors only. Each day, we will take short hikes (max. 4 km) on uneven terrain in the forest and the coast.