- This event has passed.
Empowered Adults. Successful Children. Connected Families.
May 25 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Successful behaviour, a connected relationship, and feeling confident their children are ready for life’s challenges are common desires of parents. This workshop helps adults have the knowledge and tools to support all 3 in children of ALL ages.
Find out why others are calling the Nurtured Heart Approach® “life changing”, “a whole new level of deep and genuine appreciation”,”a new way to communicate” and “transformational”.
“The Nurtured Heart works because it goes above, beyond, and below everything else that is out there.”
Marny Elliott has been using this approach in her own life for 18 years as well as trained and coached 100’s of parents and educators to be agents of change for the children in their lives.
Join us if you are
* committed to building strong children from the inside out
* seeking better ways to communicate or build connected relationships
* challenged by specific behaviours
* searching for effective ways to handle repetitive, frustrating dynamics
* wanting to feel more confident and influential
* inspired to shift yourself, your children, and your family into greater success
* needing to parent YOUR children in the real world
* interested in feeling the difference between positive parenting and parenting from the heart
This 8-hour workshop (Wed. May 25th, June 1st, 8th, and 22nd) is spread over 4 weeks to give you lots of opportunities to apply the tools and get implementation support.
The same workshop is also being offered in person.