- This event has passed.
Emerging as a Self-Sensory Human of the Aquarian Age
Feb 29 at 8:00am - Mar 1 at 5:00pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00am, repeating until March 1
A weekend intensive retreat at Bethlehem Centre, Nanaimo is taking place from Friday, February 28, 2020 at 3 pm through until March 1st, 2020 at 1 pm exploring Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, IBP Transformational Body Work, and Pranic and Earth Based Practices. This is where mystery and practicality meet: An experiential journey inside and outside. Registration info: 250.754.3254.
Dormant Kundalini energy is a life-giving force in humans. It removes obstacles, clears obscurities, awakens into an inner truth and self-authority. Kundalini Yoga is a yoga of awareness, highly efficient technology for the human psyche supporting the courage to risk a full opening to fulfill one’s destiny. Awakening grants permission to be who we truly are, to recognize our natural beauty, and already present wholeness. This secret path of yoga was first taught openly by Yogi Bhajan in the 60’s, as preparation for the Age of Aquarius, which is now!
Kundalini doesn’t emerge with “fireworks”, it simply brings clarity, inner peace, and allows us to feel normal under abnormal life circumstances. With the practice of grounding and stability, the current quickening, the down-pouring of high-frequency energies, and constant change can be met freely. We can dwell within like “in the eye of a hurricane”, content, contained, creative and curious. A self-sensory human of the Aquarian Age can self-regulate easily, because s/he leads with the heart, dwells in the belly, and uses the mind as a map for the soul.
Powerful kriyas and highly effective meditations of Kundalini Yoga will POKE-PROVOKE-CONFRONT-ELEVATE the pure consciousness in you:
– to wake up and meet the demands of full potential in your life;
– to remember your dreams and recall why you chose to be here;
– to turn anxiety into excitement;
– to loosen restraints and flow with ease;
– to purify and liberate physically, mentally and emotionally;
– to celebrate an expansiveness of your soul and a gradual upgrading of your Self in support of global awakening.
This dynamic group work delivers deep insight into your habitual patterns. When you become aware, the path of transformation opens for you. Learn many tools that you can apply in relationships with yourself, your loved ones, and your workplace. Discover that you can meet the challenges from a place of inner power and move through life with ease and joy.
What to expect:
• Breath, kriya, mantra, deep relaxation, meditation, and sound healing;
• Grounding and “earthing” practices outdoors;
• Ways of directing kundalini energy for purposes of purification, activation, and energizing;
• Exploring energetic boundaries – depletion, overcharge, moderation, and balance;
• “Breathwalk”, the rhythm of body-mind alignment;
• Mantra as a tool for mind control and manifesting in higher vibrational levels;
• Learning from trees, the plant kingdom, and waters, how to enhance one’s own healing and adding to the healing of the world;
• Sacred rituals and holding energetic space for intunement and attunement (inner and outer vibratory alignment). The Protocol for Kundalini Yoga strongly applies to this circle. This retreat is for men and women, no age, state or shape matters, however, your comfort in natural environments is most welcome.
For further information call 250.754.3254 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spirituality without Borders. Bethlehem Centre — Your sacred space for retreats, meetings and conferences.
We are proud winners of the 2019 Nanaimo Business Awards Hospitality Award! www.bethlehemcentre.com