- This event has passed.
Comox Valley CCCTS 2019 Bicycle Rides – March to October
August 16 at 10:00am
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Friday, repeating until October 18
Come join us on our Friday rides.
• We are a road cycling group of active adults and are members of the Cross Canada Cycle Tour Society (CCCTS).
• We generally meet each Friday at the Filberg Centre’s lower parking lot (411 Anderton Street, Courtenay), before setting off on a ride in the Comox Valley and neighbouring regions.
• We are an inclusive group, separating into faster and slower subgroups who ride 15-25 km/hr, covering a distance of 40-80 km.
• We break for refreshments and socializing at cafes and restaurants, with the occasional picnic.
• Non-members are welcome on one ride, with additional rides requiring membership with the CCCTS.
• The CCCTS is a non-profit organization with branches from Victoria to Ottawa.
• For a full list of our scheduled rides, start times and locations, please go to www.cccts.org and follow the link under “Local Chapters/Comox Valley/Events”.