league is open to any mixture of curlers. Young and old friends, family, co-workers, new curlers or any other combination of 4 or more players are all welcome in this social league. It’s never too late to try something new so if you are new to curling we’d be happy to find a team for you in this social league.
Click Here for our Website and any new updates
For Fall 2020 it will be Friday’s at 6pm (2 hour ice time allotment) for 9 weeks.
- All leagues start mid-October and are 9 weeks
- Game Length / Duration Evening and Sunday Leagues will be given a 2 hour ice time allotment. Games must end (this means rocks put away and players exiting the ice area) no later than 2 hours from the draw start time, regardless of what point you are at in your end or game. A buzzer warning will be set at the 1 hour 45min mark.
- Day time (50+) leagues will be given a 1 hour 45min ice time allotment, due to the back-to-back draw times.
- Teams can register 4 or more players but only 3 players can curl each week and it is the responsibility of the team to organize
- Spares must be registered players, preferably from the same league
For Fall 2020 it will be Sunday’s at 11am (2 hour ice time allotment) for 9 weeks.